For a more complete description and list of the cookies that we currently use on the Globant website, please review our Cookie List.
WHAT IS A COOKIE?
HOW TO CONTROL AND DELETE COOKIES?
You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish – for details, see aboutcookies.org. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some services and functionalities may not work.
These cookie settings are usually found in the 'options' or 'preferences' menu of your internet browser. In order to understand these settings, the following links may be helpful. Otherwise you should use the 'Help' option in your internet browser for more details.
- Cookie settings in Internet Explorer
- Cookie settings in Firefox
- Cookie settings in Chrome
- Cookie settings in Safari
To opt-out of third-parties collecting any data regarding your interaction on our website, please refer to their websites for further information.
MORE INFORMATION ON COOKIES
To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit aboutcookies.org or allaboutcookies.org.
WHAT COOKIES DO WE USE?
Globant may use the following cookies:
Types of Cookies
1. First and third-party cookies: whether a cookie is 'first' or 'third' party refers to the domain placing the cookie. First-party cookies are those set by a Web site that is being visited by the user at the time.
2. Third-party cookies are cookies that are set by a domain other than that of the Web site being visited by the user. If a user visits a Web site and another entity sets a cookie through that Web site, this would be a third-party cookie.
Duration of Cookies
1. Session cookies: these cookies allow Web site operators to link the actions of a user during a browser session. A browser session starts when a user opens the browser window and finishes when they close the browser window. Session cookies are created temporarily. Once you close the browser, all session cookies are deleted.
2. Persistent cookies: these cookies remain on a user’s device for the period of time specified in the cookie. They are activated each time that the user visits the Web site that created that particular cookie.
We only use the types of cookies described above. We don’t use so-called ‘specialist cookies’. In addition, Globant uses Google Analytics for the only purpose of obtaining the report of the activity they are provide.